Results from these surveys are public information and you are free to copy and use them in any way that you want. Also, if you have suggestions for future surveys and/or would like to work together with me on a future survey, let me know.
Survey #7 (June 2011) - What are the Most Frequently Asked Tango Questions?
- Take Survey (This survey is closed, but you can still pose additional questions at: Clay's TangoFAQs)
- View List of Questions that were asked
- View, answer and/or edit questions that were asked
Survey #6 (March 2011) - Who and What Determines a Good Tango Dancer!
Survey #5 (July 2009) - Why I Quit Tango!
Survey #4 (Nov 2008) - Tango & Relationships
Survey #3 (Sept 2007) - Why I Dance Tango
Survey #2 (Aug 2007) - Characteristics and Traits of a Tango Dancer
Survey #1 (April 2007) - Principles for Teaching Beginning Tango
- Take Survey
- View responses and/or filter data
- View results of Survey #1 in PDF charts:
- Bar Charts of Totals and Averages
- Line Chart of Qualities
- Line Chart of Principles
- Line Chart of Elements
- Line Chart of Technique
Some ideas I have for future surveys are:
- Regional differences in tango dancers with regards to their preferences for music, embrace, teachers, style, etc.
- Demographics of tango dancers with regards to age, gender, religion, political affiliation, educations, profession, number of trips to Buenos Aires, intensity of their tango affliction, etc.
- Reasons for dancing tango (music, exercise, connection, social activity, meet a partner, etc)
- How dancers first got introduced to tango and what actually got them hooked on it.
- What kind of mixers attendees would like at the festivals.
If you have suggestions for future surveys and/or would like to work together with me on a future survey, let me know.