(Secrets to Producing a Successful Tango Event)
This comprehensive and detailed manual is the combined effort of Polly McBride and Clay Nelson. Polly is the author of "All Things Argentine Tango" and is executive assistant for the Portland Tango Events. Clay Nelson is the creator/producer of Portland TangoFest, Portland ValenTango, Seattle TangoMagic and Ashland Thanksgiving Tango Festival.
This festival organization kit contains:
- Over 90 pages of organizational information.
- 13 sections covering preparation, promotion, registration, teachers, volunteers, etc.(see Table of Contents)
- Complete checklists for the director, expenses, supplies, promotion, volunteers etc.
- Computer disk with actual database structure, spreadsheets, and publisher and word processing files used by the authors. (see Files on Operations Disk)
- Complete organizational chart with 23 different task responsibilities.
- Examples of flyers, tickets, badges, schedules, tracking sheets, etc.
The authors each have 12 years experience organizing and operating successful tango events and they share their entire program in this Manual and CD to help save you time and money.
Price inside U.S.A: $100 plus $25 for shipping & handling.
Price outside U.S.A: $100 plus $35 for shipping & handling.
Order from Polly
For quickest delivery, contact Polly directly at email@example.com or 971-207-5674.
Order from Clay
Option 1. Buy online using PayPal
Pay online through PayPal on a secure web site using VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. (You do not need to have a PayPal account to use this method.)
Option 2. Email or Phone
Email or call me: firstname.lastname@example.org or (541) 646-8705 and supply me with all relevant information PLUS a VISA or MasterCard credit card number plus expiration date.
Option 3. Mail
Send a letter to Clay Nelson, 333 High Street, Ashland, OR 97520 with your order and payment by check, cash or VISA/MasterCard/Discover/American Express information.