(Click link below to go directly to topic.)
- Portland Lodging
- Portland Carpooling
- Ashland Local Residence Lodging
- Ashland Hotels and B&Bs
- Ashland Carpooling
- Nearby hotels
- To stay with local residents see Festival Lodging Offer's Blog" that you can post your information to.
Portland Carpooling [Back to Top]
A blog has been created to help drivers and riders from other cities who wish to attend a Portland Tango Festival connect with one another. Please check out this blog to see if there are offers or request that meet your need. If not, post your own blog by following the instructions given there.
Ashland Local Residence Lodging [Back to Top]
Two blogs have been created to help Ashland guests and residences connect with one another (see links below). Please go to the appropriate blog to see if there are offers or requests that meet your need. If not, post your own request or offer by following the instructions given there.
Ashland Hotels and B&B's [Back to Top]
Three great resources for finding accommodations in Ashland are TravelAshland, Orbitz, Ashland's Bed & Breakfast Network and the Oregon Shakespeare Festival Website. Below is a list of local places that have been brought to my attention.
- As You Like It Guest-room. Spacious, clean, fresh baked biscotti, Dagoba chocolate, organic coffee and teas, and a warm comfortable bed with lovely sheets. In the heart of downtown with discounted rate of $75. (541) 488-0499 .
- Ashland Commons. Patio with view, off-street parking, cable TV, laundry, wireless. $25/night per person-shared room. $35-$45/night per person private room. (541) 482-6753, cell: (541) 292-4484.
- Ashland Hostel. 150 N Main. 5-minute walk to downtown. $28/night for dorm rooms and $36/night for private room. (541) 482-9217
- Ashland Motel. Outdoor pool. Close to grocery store. 1145 Siskiyou Blvd. 1.5 miles (drive or walk) to downtown.
- Ashland Springs Hotel. 212 E Main. Historic elegance in the heart of downtown Ashland and only a few blocks from festival classes. $99-$159/night. (541) 488-1700
- Callahans, 7100 Old Highway 99 South. Luxurious mountain lodge located 15 minutes from downtown offers rooms with Jacuzzi tubs, wood-burning fireplace, and adjoining terraces. 800-286-0507 or 541-482-1299.
- Cederwood Inn Motel. 1801 Siskiyou Blvd. 1.5 miles (drive or walk) to downtown. Ask for Tango Fest Rate. (541) 488-2000.
- Columbia Hotel. 262 1/2 East Main St. Located in the heart of downtown Ashland, this is a small friendly hotel with traditional European style of innkeeping . (541) 482-3726.
- De Launay House. 185 N Pioneer. Easy walk to everything. Enjoy this historic Craftsman home with charactor and charm. Fully equipped kitchenettes, private patios and laundry onsite. $135 to $250 Sleeps up to 16. (541) 621-5409
- EconoLodge of Ashland, 50 Lowe Road. Just off I-5 and about 10-minute drive to downtown and/or wineries. Free WiFi and breakfast. $71/double. (541) 482-4700
- La Quinta Inn & Suits, 434 S Valley View Road. Just off I-5 and about 10-minute drive to downtown and/or wineries. Free WiFi and breakfast. $132/Double. Ask for Tango Fest Rate. (541) 482-6932.
- Lotus Springs Guest Loft. Newly renovated loft 15 minute walk from downtown with 2 bedrooms, full bath, living room, breakfast bar, dining area and a fully-equipped kitchen. Sleeps 6 people. Two day minimum. (541) 488-5253
- The Palm.
Attractive renovated 1940s motor-court with pool and award-winning
gardens located across from the university. 1.4 miles to downtown. 541-482-2636
- Peerless Hotel, 243 4th St. Luxurious guest rooms with antique furnishings and hand painted motifs in restored 1900's boarding house. Located a few blocks from festival headquarters. (541) 482-1082.
- SchoolHouse Retreat and Cultural Center in Talent. 10 minute drive from Ashland. Five bedrooms and 600 sq ft dance floor for practicing. $110 single, $135 double includes continental breakfast. Two day minimum. email or phone (541) 535-1393
Ashland Carpooling [Back to Top]
A blog has been created to help drivers and riders from other cities who wish to attend an Ashland Tango Festival connect with one another. Please check out this blog to see if there are offers or request that meet your need. If not, post your own blog by following the instructions given there.
Also, Shaun has created a rideshare program from the Bay Area (round-trip is only $70/person). Click below for schedule and contact information.